free website stats program Good Places To Eat | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Places To Eat

SageBrush Cantina, Lake Orion, Michigan.
3 1/2 lb. burritos, nachos ya can't see over and chimis the size of a football.
If you stay away from the cervasas, 2 can eat for under $30 and you'll have a meal the next day.

If Your Coming Through Effingham,il Exit 159 Go East Off Exit Ramp Go Through The Stop Light It Will Be On The North Side Of The Road Place Called Neimerg's Family Steakhouse. Has Any Where From Burger And Fries To Steak. Actually Known For Their Fried Chicken And Pies. Has Coffee Shop Side Or Dining Room Side Which Also Has A Salad Bar. Very Reasonably Priced.

I stay at the Effingham Hampton 2 or 3 times a month on business, (go to Flora Salem and Paris)

Will be sure to check it out, thanks for the tip.

Bay Haven II Lobster Pound, Rt 25 Cornish, Maine. Best seafood around for a good price and cold BEER. 50 mile's east of Laconia, NH.:s

Took a ride with the wife today up the west coast of Fl. on the inside coast road from Steinhatchee thru Keaton Beach and back to 98 just south of Perry. About 3 miles from the Perry city limits south theres a Mex rest. called Old Mexico on the west side of 98. Excellent food, service and clean as a pin.

:bigsmiley20:Batts Grill in Surf City, NC. Great Breakfast and even better lunch, Lunch special is only 3.99 for a DBL Cheeseburger, fries and a drink. This is a real greasy spoon and excellent food.

Margaritaville, Sandusky OH on route 6 great food I had Mexican lots of bikes. Food was good price, I ate there right before I wrecked and will go back when I recover on my new bike.

Emmerson Hooters. Emerson, GA. We call it Hooters because of..... well, you know why. It is really named Doug's Place. Really good home cooking.

On US 1 in CA at Sunset Beach.
Sunday Brunch for 22$
Champagne as you want (from CA)
Buffet for starter (oyster, shrimps, king crab legs, vegetable etc.)
Hot entree (scallop, steak, salmon...)
Buffet for desert...
Nice place, not so expansive for the brunch

For anyone in the area,, the Lighthouse restaurant in Bayou Le Batre, just got in HUGE crabclaws, bigger than a swollen thumb, don't know how long they will last, get em while you can.

Back