free website stats program Famous people you met? | Page 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

Famous people you met?

My brother the cop ,he was featured on 48 hours cold case files a few years ago, Hes the black sheep in the family LOL

In the early 90's Ozzy did a concert in Fairbanks, Alaska and his crew came into the dealership and wanted to trade back stage passes for some HD t-shirts, so we did, the concert was all right, Ozzy sounded bad, maybe the hall it was held in had something to do with it, but can't I remember if he sounded any better in the 60's, I thought he did??? The party afterwards was all right but only the drummer showed up, but it was a good drunk any ways.

I say Ray Charles at the Vancouver airport once, (I don't think he saw us ) he was preboarding the same flight as us to Reno. Vary small man with some vary big men with him. Then a couple of years back we were in LA, got lost so we pulled over to read the map and parked in the Monster Garage lot and Jasse James was riding around the lot on a pedel bike. That was kind of cool

Went to Halifax over 20 years ago with two friends to see a WWF show, (now WWE) after the show my two buds and I got separated so I went back to the hotel we were staying at, and ended up drinking with all the WWF stars of the time. The Million-doller man, Brent the hit man, Butch & Luke the Bush Wickers, Dino Bravo the Canadian strong man, Zooise, and others, had a fun time, Ted Deveosy was going to turn me upside down and sake me, on the elevator to get all my loose change.

Phil Rizzuto, entire '95 NJ Devils team, Robert DeNiro, Brooks Robinson, Andre Dawson, Bud Harelson, Derek Jeter, Kevin Maas, Wiliam Roberts, Daryl Dawkins, Troy Stradford(went 2 my high school). Joe Paterno, Greg Schiano, Joe DiMaggio
I think that's it............

I saw Magic Johnson at a (EDIT) bar in Denver. Back in the days when he was playing. He was with Michael Cooper. I didn't bother him. He was there to enjoy the ladies not mingle with fans. But he was cool about it. You just don't bother a man getting a table dance. And was getting table dance after table dance.

Watched Kenny "the snake" Stabbler play pacman in a hotel in KC. He high fived me. LOL
Shared an elevator with Earl Campbell. Super nice guy! Very approachable.

Roy Orbison sat in a seat in front of me on a flight from Sioux Falls South Dakota. Was not approachable. He ordered the flight attendant to announce to not bother him

Language is not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil Rizzuto, entire '95 NJ Devils team, Robert DeNiro, Brooks Robinson, Andre Dawson, Bud Harelson, Derek Jeter, Kevin Maas, Wiliam Roberts, Daryl Dawkins, Troy Stradford(went 2 my high school). Joe Paterno, Greg Schiano, Joe DiMaggio
I think that's it............

oh yeah....forgot about Johnny Maestro and the Brooklyn Bridge, Lou Monte, Mo Vaugn, Wade Bogs, Dave Winfield, Yogi Berra......and my hero, my Dad.

Back