free website stats program Famous people you met? | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Famous people you met?

President Carter in Panama. Brooke Sheilds and Marisa Tomei in The Windsor Arms Hotel in Toronto, and T-Wrecks in Toronto. Yeah, I know T is only famous here. :)

here are a few of the people I met

Muhamad Ali
Joe Dimaggio
Alan Bean ( astronaut)
Lou Holtz
Joe Thiesman
The Unsers Al Sr Al Jr and Bobby
many of the NASCAR stars
Marsha Gay Harden ( the movies)
Jack Nicklaus
Lee Trevino
Dick Butkus
Bobby Orr

Bill Freehan (old Detroit Tigers catcher) way back when I was 12, Denis Manning, Chris Carr, Eddie Trotta, Michele Smith, Ron Finch, Don Garlits, Connie Kalitta, RIP Scott Kalitta, Art Arfons, The Michigan Madman - E.J. Potter, Angelle Savoie, RIP Dave Shultz, all of these people were so down to earth, very humble and generous.

Living in Chicago for 27 years, I met too many to mention but a few stand out. A friends dad (retired cop) was head of security for Oprah, so one day we went down to her restaurant to see him and ended up having lunch with Oprah, Michael Jordan and Richard Dent of the Bears. Had a conversation outside of my restaurant with Julia Roberts. Sat and had drinks with Mark Grace, Frank Thomas and Cal Ripken Jr. (one of the 5 nicest guys on the planet). The coolest guy I met was 2 years ago. My club is close to the fairgrounds and we got a call that Alice Cooper wanted to play a round of golf at my club (his show was that night). Played a round with him and the President of our board and then made him lunch. Man can that guy golf!!

Medal of Honor Recipient Jon R. Cavaiani, United States Army Special Forces, MACV/SOG. His position was over ran by superior numbers of the enemy forces, wounded several times, out of ammo, and eventually fought the Viet Cong with an e-tool while the majority of his platoon was air extracted, he then evaded for 10 days, was eventually captured and spent 2 plus years in captivity.

Back