free website stats program Do You Like American Chopper | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Do You Like American Chopper

I don't mind so much that they (OCC) are trying to be unique and creative. Some of their designs I think are pretty cool. With new machinery and technology I find it interesting to see a new chopper come to life.

But after what...5 seasons of theme bikes? Sometimes 2 to a show? (not including all the non-aired theme bikes they did) Now they all look the same.

Paul Jr wants low and radical rakes and Paul Sr. wants old school bobbers.

The biggest problem with the show is that its not about building bikes anymore. And the ones they do build are uninspired. I can see why Jr left. I think he's got some good talent in that area. But when you're forced to be creative you become uncreative.

And the show has forced itself to be uncreative. In the early days Mikey was never much part of it. I'm sure he saw the success of the show in the early days and wanted in. He sure doesn't seem to have much talent in anything except being a goof-off.

I know even as a father, I'd have a hard time hiring my son, the do-nothing-goof. And I'll bet Mikey makes more for doing nothing that most of us do busting our humps everyday.

Only in America!!

(edit to add - I've read reviews of their bikes...and for the most part, the reviews weren't very shiny)

Last edited:
only seeing repeats for last 2 years.
how many episodes a year do they make?
has vinnie and ? left for their own show?

No,I've got better things to do than watch some nouveau-riche brat and his father wreck things and scream at each other.They need some anger management!!!!

Vinnie left and opened his own chopper shop (V-Force Customs). Cody went with him.

I feel sorry for Rick and the others there. I couldn't work for someone like Sr.

I met some powerlifters at a competiton I was in about 2 years ago who were from the area. They made several comments about the family and all agreed that Paul Sr. was definetly not a nice guy to work with or for. Sev eral comments were made about his attitude and the way he conducts business around town. They stated that employees didnt seem to have a long career with occ. Seems from their comments that Paul Sr. has a fairly big reputation for not working well with others..

Back