free website stats program Do You Like American Chopper | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Do You Like American Chopper

Fantastic show! - Me n the Mrs can't stop laughing at it, gets even better after the second bottle of Chateau. You yanks should be proud of it!

I don't really think the Harley community is their intended market. It would seem to me the general public would like to think riders are childish and deranged and this program feeds that approach in truck loads. That said the five minutes of bike wow is better than whats on the other stations.
cheers

At the beginning it was ''Different and Ok''... But now, I prefer to watch ''Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives'' with big Guy :bigsmiley8:.

I met some powerlifters at a competiton I was in about 2 years ago who were from the area. They made several comments about the family and all agreed that Paul Sr. was definetly not a nice guy to work with or for. Sev eral comments were made about his attitude and the way he conducts business around town. They stated that employees didnt seem to have a long career with occ. Seems from their comments that Paul Sr. has a fairly big reputation for not working well with others..

Senior creats a hostal work enviroment and in most states he would be fined into bankruptcy

I do not like the show. It seems to me that a lot of the bike shops want to be just like OCC. I had to look long and hard when I needed my engine rebuilt.Nobody wanted to touch it unless I was going to have them fabricate me a high dollar chopper.One guy said he wouldn't soil his floor with the likes of my bike.But I bet if I had 50 or a hundred grand to drop on one of his "custom"choppers it would have been a different story.

Some of the bike are ok But if they were to ride any of them in Australia they wouldn't last to long.Roads over her are not as forgiving as The USA roads
:newsmile03::rider

If you tried to ride one in the uk you wouldnt get it round the first corner,our roads are that narrow,and if that didnt kill the bike the potholes would...

Before American Chopper I almost never saw choppers on the road except mine. Now they are everywhere. Kind of a bummer for me because I don't get the sudo celeberity attention.

Don't like the show. They never feature the type of bikes that I like, so it gets rather boring to see the same-ol' thing all the time.

Back