free website stats program BRAND Of Fuel Poll | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

BRAND Of Fuel Poll

BRAND Of Fuel Poll

• Total voters
usually stop at marathon stations when in home area. dealer bought out all stations to stop competition. now has monopoly on the entire fuel market in our area.

I use Sunoco because they are the only one in Ontario that has a 94 octane

I stick with Chevron. It's not the Cheapest Gas in Southern California, but I always run Supreme. My 08 SG runs like a champ with Chevron Supreme -- it's never had cheap gas, and unless it's absolutely necessary -- it never will.

Shell is also another favorite of mine, but I always try to use the same Gas all of the time.

Well i work for bp in so cal, and i can tell you gasoline is made the same at every refinery. The only difference is the additive they put in after the process. I dont know about other places, but when we blend our octane, it is usually one point above what it says at the pump. when gasoline is made the octane level is about 60. then the octaine made at our alky unit is added after it leaves the refinery.

In the bikes without 02 sensors, I've heard this before but I would use an octane booster instead myself.

The 02 sensors could be fouled if you do this in an 07- bike.

The key is to find some decent 93 octane (name brand)

I always fill up at the local Sunoco before I'm heading out for a cruise but as is the case most of the time when I'm out I'll fuel up with the dude who did not fuel first or the dude with the smallest gas tank.

BP because they have 98 Octane at the pump and I have a fuel card that gets me 10c a litre off the price (which makes it about the same as the 95 Premium most others sell in NZ).

Back