free website stats program BRAND Of Fuel Poll | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

BRAND Of Fuel Poll

BRAND Of Fuel Poll

• Total voters
I like the Sunoco premium personaly.One realy big problem ive run into after speaking with my local station owner is that rising gas prices have left the super hanging around in the tanks.Seems no one wants to pay 4.50 a gallon.With todays inferior mixes gas can go bad real fast.Odly enough it now makes sence to by the premium at the off highway,high volume stations at a higher price.At least i know they are moving their fuel.

Use Sunoco and BP where ever available. Had to run 1/2 tank of regular when I just about ran out of gas when headed to NC Outerbanks the long way US 264. Thanks!!! Forestry Service guys!!

Around here Chevron seems to be the best. That's what the salesman at the HD dealership said to use, and that is what I generally use anyway.

Bp is the one i use the most as its right here by the house an is usually 5 cents cheaper no matter what ... i have notice i also get the best fuel milage with it .. I filled up with marathon the last time out and only got 36 MPG on that tank thats twice now with marathon i have got crappy milage everything else is 40+

I live in the Florida panhandle along the gulf coast. Florida passed a clean gasoline law just a few years back. They designated what gas tanks to use, filters, purity, a tip line that works, etc. Since the law took effect I have yet to find any water in the bowl of my carburetor. Most branded gas stations are closing down and becoming convenience stores with generic gas pump names. That way they can order gasoline by price and not brand. The best gas in my area is Citgo but they all burn alike. Fossil

From what I have read, citgo is changing their name to "petro express" because of slowing sales in the US. I wonder why?? hugo???
MOCO is using their oils ????
I wonder what I am using. HEE-HEE :s

I sure wish they had kept the Sunoco Ultra 94 here in NY less the ethanol. That was some good gasoline period.
Sorry for the grammar/misspelling, I guess I was not thinking.

Last edited:
Back