free website stats program BRAND Of Fuel Poll | Page 14 | Harley Davidson Forums

BRAND Of Fuel Poll

BRAND Of Fuel Poll

• Total voters
Exclusively Marathon - because for years it was the only sold-in-America fuel that regularly passed the BMW cleanliness tests.

Someone has to have standards, right? It may as well be BMW professing what is good for us! lol :s

Shell is my choice. Most of the time, their pumps are newer, stores nicer, rest rooms cleaner, and ready availability of highest octane. Sunoco is also good, but their facilties as a general rule are slipping, some are real pits.

Well I found a source here in Vero Beach that sells Premium gas without ethanol in it. I don't know if this is any good or not, but it is 90 octane. I put in a tank full, and and can tell a difference about 20 miles down the road. It came for a fuel depot here in Vero Call Como Oil. The service alot of people and business here that have fuel tanks for company use. They also sell to individuals.

So which is better? 93 Octane with ethanol or 90 Octane without ethanol.
What say y'all?

My 1st choice is always Chevron... then, Sunoco... then BP. If I can't find any of those and the light is on... I'll buy anything. In South Carolina, we have "El Cheapo" stations. LOL. I've never been THAT desperate yet!

Here in Las Vegas Nv. all the gas trucks fill up at the same point. It all comes from Calif. in the same pipe line. I was told the drivers put in their gas additives in the tanker trucks before leaving.

Back