free website stats program BRAND Of Fuel Poll | Page 12 | Harley Davidson Forums

BRAND Of Fuel Poll

BRAND Of Fuel Poll

• Total voters
Hey,I run premium Shell and add one ounce per gallon of Shell off road use racing gas. Engine runs better and cooler.
Ride Safe And Often,
CREDEATION

So far only Shell. My chain saw repair shop said they were getting a lot of equip. that was clogged because of ethanol. Gas engines that go unused for long periods like bikes, mowers etc. The major brands supposedly used more cleaners and additives and to avoid the cheap mart gas. Also I go where there is a lot of traffic and the gas doesn't sit too long.

:OHIO I used to use sunoco till they got rid of the 260. I use shell V high octane now unless I'm stuck out there and bone dry

I didn't take the poll because basically I will use any brand. When I fill up at home, I use Chevron premium,(yea I know Hugo is a bad man) only because it's the only station in the area with no ethanol added. On the road, I try to stop at a high volume (main road) station hoping that the premium fuel is fresh.

I didn't take the poll because basically I will use any brand. When I fill up at home, I use Chevron premium,(yea I know Hugo is a bad man) only because it's the only station in the area with no ethanol added. On the road, I try to stop at a high volume (main road) station hoping that the premium fuel is fresh.

Just an FYI, Hugo is Citgo not Chevron.

Use Chevron 99% of the time just never had any problems with that brand and do not trust no name brands.

Back