free website stats program borrow my bike? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

borrow my bike?

Moms usally give in. Im sure theres a reason why she will not this time. Im a dad so its a "NO" cause Im a mean dad. LOL

He has his own bike not a harley but a newer bike that he has won contest with,and they tried to butter her up to the point it made me sick.Its pretty stupid really.Could go on about it for days ,guess I'll write dear abby or something

Give anybody $20K, to carry around for a week? Uhhh.............No!..........Wait..................Uhhhhh..............No!

Enjoy,
Rich P

Give anybody $20K, to carry around for a week? Uhhh.............No!..........Wait..................Uhhhhh..............No!

Enjoy,
Rich P
Exactly!! When I was a kid I used to beat on all of my vehicles and my friends used to do likewise. It is for that reason and RibEyes that I would not even consider letting him borrow my baby. :newsmile055:

He has his own bike not a harley but a newer bike that he has won contest with,and they tried to butter her up to the point it made me sick.Its pretty stupid really.Could go on about it for days ,guess I'll write dear abby or something

Possible solution here. Obviously not knowing the dynamics of thier relationship this is a shot in the dark...I fully agree with your sister. I am more likely to loan my stuff (yes, even my bike) to friends and family...short term. A long trip like that NO WAY!! Here is a diplomatic resolution...If mom and son have a good relationship in general, suggest to your sister to offer to maybe "gift" or loan him some $$ to help towards renting a harley for the trip to Sturgis. She does not need to explain to him her reasons for not wanting to loan her bike, but she should re-assert what she did tell them and then relay how dissapointed she is that he is being a dweeb by silencing her out. It almost sounds like maybe she was a little to enableing with him at some point for him to take this stand IMO. My parents have told me no to a lot of things and though some times it miffed me, I never ever would treat them with that kind of disrespect. Just a thought. I spend a lot of time dealing with family and niehbor squabbles over some of the silliest stuff. Bill

What don't people understand about "it's my Harley?".
You want one.........go buy it.
My toys are insured for me, and me only, to ride/drive.
You need to move your fridge, yes you can borrow my truck...unless its at Sturgis!
wilks3
:USA

Borrow? Woman, gun, truck, bike - NO!!! :newsmile055:

Thumbs up !

Kid can buy his own bike. Or rent one.
Or take his own to Sturgis.

I went in '94, never saw a sign that said ' Only HD at Sturgis '

I can lend lots of stuff to lots of people... my bike.. never.

Back