free website stats program 30,000 on an '07 | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

30,000 on an '07

Their gross "profit" in the clothing department for the month of May was $60,0000.
On that note I DO NOT shop for clothes at at the Harley dealership, but there must be a bunch of folks that do.

Please don't tell me things like this. It makes me realize I worked just too hard all my life in order to make money.!

"well, you know your getting a Smokin' deal, and I would push the issue too much with Harley, because we didn't tell them your weren't running Harley oil and that you opened the cam compartment up yourself and found the problem."

The fact that YOU had to find the problem that THEY missed should get his attention. I wonder what the Harley Customer Service Dept. would think of that?

First that bit about not using their oil does't hold water,and second what difference does it make who discovered it? There is a problem that shouldn't exist!! Some of the responses these so called techs give are incredible,and to think you have to go to school to sound that rediculous!! :bigsmiley22:

First that bit about not using their oil does't hold water,and second what difference does it make who discovered it? There is a problem that shouldn't exist!! Some of the responses these so called techs give are incredible,and to think you have to go to school to sound that rediculous!! :bigsmiley22:

And they cant even PDI the bikes and they have the plaques on the wall to prove it LOL:s

The fact that YOU had to find the problem that THEY missed should get his attention. I wonder what the Harley Customer Service Dept. would think of that?

Probably ask for his Home & Cell phone numbers so they can call him for help on other problems.:p

My 07 just turned over 25,000. Think I'll do this inspection as a winter project.

The problem is you can't inspect it without taking a bolt cutter to your pushrods.

You really need to check run-out and you can't without removing the pushrods.

I can't check the run out but I can still inspect the tensioners....right? If they are good I won't worry about the run out.

10/4.

Sometimes I want to know what my runout is and sometimes I really don't.

If you measure it and you happen to be Real lucky and it's .001", you wish you could lock that in but you can't without removing the crank. Then if you check it and it's .008", HD is not going to do anything about it, but deep down inside you know that is not a good measurement.

It's a no win situation.

Even if you have a good crank today,,, if you don't TIG it, it can become a bad crank tomorrow.

Back