free website stats program 2011 Kawasaki Vulcan Vaquero | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

2011 Kawasaki Vulcan Vaquero

There are those out there that will justify buying a Kawasaki or honda or any other metric in anyone of a 100 ways. Their cash their life I do not really care....... .. .. .. ..
Call me what ever you want I would rather push my Hd than ride a metric.

Smitty always enjoy reading your posts (even though I know it matters not to you whether I do or don't) LOL. I would say that HD needs to have you as spoke person for their next stockholders convention LOL.

I don't quite love anything enough to push it rather than ride (except my wife as we grow older) LOL.

Today being saterday and all, I would expect from reading alot of this stuff thair to be alot of harleys for sale or trade........:newsmile08:..:laugh...import dealers will be over run....Next week thair will be a a lot of used, unwanted harleys.....Now Im not going to say what bikes are better....You ride what you want....I ride the bike I want.....Are you???...Oh...I will be over to check out your used harley next week.......THANKS..:p

Smitty always enjoy reading your posts (even though I know it matters not to you whether I do or don't) LOL. I would say that HD needs to have you as spoke person for their next stockholders convention LOL.

I don't quite love anything enough to push it rather than ride (except my wife as we grow older) LOL.

RWB........I hope you dont hate me know:):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back