free website stats program 04-07 HD DTC Codes and Activation | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

04-07 HD DTC Codes and Activation

Thanks Mr. Data, I'm going to check the wiring connections tonight when i get home to make sure nothing is loose. as for checking the wiring its self is there a voltage check to confirm its doing what its needs to do? And how about the TPS is there a way to bench test it. Thanks Again

Re: 04-06 HD DTC Codes and Activation

I've got the P5062 code low voltage efi on an 06 heritage.I've been getting real (EDIT) milage.I pulled plugs they look brownish on the electrodes, I replaced the plugs.Any help would be appreciated..

Language is not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Mr. Data, I don't know if you can help or not.. problem with security system. After removing and replacing battery, inadvertently screwed up system. Lights flash and bike will not start. Ran diagnostic code and displayed following: p0152 nd p0562. also displayed part nos 68924-07 which I found out is Smart Security System Module, and part no. 32142-07, which I couldn't identify. Do I have to replace the whole security system, or can it be reset or deactivated? I have tried every combination of reset codes, signal light sequences I could find online for resetting, but none seem to be working. HELP!!!!!!

The second is a part number too. Have you replaced the FOB battery?

You have the option of replacing the TSSM with a TSM and doing away with the alarm system.

I have a question.. I have a 2008 FXD, bike has been running fine, i put a power commander in it today and mapped it. After I turned it off and tried to start it it, it popped a battery fuse, I went to replace that and it popped an ignition fuse. Now all fuses are fine but when I turn the key on, it wont start but red key lights up on speedo..
I tried the engine diagnostic check procedure and NONE came up for the DTC's.. But after I pushed the the odometer reset button part number 34454-07d came up.. Any help would be great. thanks

The part number 34454-07d is the download number I believe. Recheck your installation of the PC, it sounds like you have something crossed up or a bad unit. Try to start it after removing the PC and checking the fuses.

Problem

Riding at highway speed....engine light comes on and bike acts like it ran out of gas. I knew I had plenty. Nursed it home. Diagnotic codes P0108, P0113, P0118, P0123.....all sensors. I cleaned the air filter and was able to reset the P0108 (MAP sensor) but not the others. I'm a Ride Capt. with the MD Patriot Guard and have a mission Monday. I can only get my parts today....HELP ME SLIDER!

'05 FXSTI - 16,000 mi. (well kept)

captm

Back