free website stats program 04-07 HD DTC Codes and Activation | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

04-07 HD DTC Codes and Activation

Hi All,
I think I found the right area.. I'm new to this forum and everyone seems really helpful (fingers crossed). I ran the procedure tonight and ended up with a B1007 code on the Speedometer module. A little history on what is going on with my bike. I have an '07 Dyna wide glide and I love the bike. Lately I'll be cruising and the bike will just cut out (loses all power) only for a couple seconds, then comes back on. When it does this the speedo also drops off to around 0-10 MPH depending on how long the outage occurs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
--Jeff

That code is :B1007 Ignition Line Over voltage Instrument. I would run a check on the regulator and output at the battery.

Thank you Mr. Data, I will check that tonight when I get home. I'll keep you posted. Would this cause the intermittent power failures that I mentioned?

That code is :B1007 Ignition Line Over voltage Instrument. I would run a check on the regulator and output at the battery.

Thank you Mr. Data, I will check that tonight when I get home. I'll keep you posted. Would this cause the intermittent power failures that I mentioned?

If you are loosing ALL power, that points towards a breaker issue if you have a breaker on that year but I think you have a maxi fuse on yours.

Possibly check and clean (wire brush) the battery terminal connections. Neg off first and on last.

If you are loosing ALL power, that points towards a breaker issue if you have a breaker on that year but I think you have a maxi fuse on yours.

Possibly check and clean (wire brush) the battery terminal connections. Neg off first and on last.
Just wanted to say thank you again, but unfortunately the power surges got the best of me yesterday and the bike went down when it surged on me taking off to go around a right turn. UGH!! I'll keep you guys posted when I get the bike back, hopefully the shop will take a look at it and fix it before it comes back.

Back