free website stats program 04-07 HD DTC Codes and Activation | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

04-07 HD DTC Codes and Activation

Good afternoon - My Dyna lost all spark last night. After running the codes, It came up P0261, P0263, U1301, P1002 and P1003.
I have carefully inspected the wireing and connections. Cleaned all connections. Any more words of advice until my Service Manual arrives?
It will cough now and then, but not run.

With those codes it sounds like a bad connection possibly at one of the plugs in the harness. Have to go through them , open the plugs and check them for corrosion or loose fit.

can't believe how much info i can gather from here...anyways here's my dilema. right before i put on my mods i turned in my bike for it's 1K service and told the service guy that the bike is choking/coughing on 4th/5th in mid,high throttle. after the service he told me that it's NORMAL for 08 XL1200 and i NEEDED a bigger/better AC for more air intake...so i bought a SE stage 1, and for some reason i went all out (V&H short shots, PC III) test drove it and had the same choking problem...ran diagnostics and heres the codes P0107 Map Sensor Open/Low EFI...lil help pls...service manual is on order but can't stand watching my bike sittin here

I keep constantly getting these 2 error messages on my 2004 Night Train:
P1357 Intermittent Secondary Front EFI
P1358 Intermittent Secondary Rear EFI

could this be a bad coil or wires pls help

Could be either but I would put my bet on the wires or even possibly the plugs, like the top of the plug where the wire snaps on to, is it loose? How old are the plugs?

This seemed to start happening about 3 weeks after I had my bike in for it's
5k service. The boots don't seem loose putting them on and taking the off. The plugs are still original from 04 as far as I know. The code seseems to trip around 4000 rpm under hard accelertion(such as getting on the highway). The weid thing is when the code is tripped (the check engine light coming on) at 4000 rpm the tach bounces back and forth between 3800 rpm and 4200 rpm. Thats why I was thinking it could possibly be a bad coil. Or possibly a bad ground. I dunno I am puzzeled as to what it could be.

This seemed to start happening about 3 weeks after I had my bike in for it's
5k service. The boots don't seem loose putting them on and taking the off. The plugs are still original from 04 as far as I know. The code seseems to trip around 4000 rpm under hard accelertion(such as getting on the highway). The weid thing is when the code is tripped (the check engine light coming on) at 4000 rpm the tach bounces back and forth between 3800 rpm and 4200 rpm. Thats why I was thinking it could possibly be a bad coil. Or possibly a bad ground. I dunno I am puzzeled as to what it could be.

If you think your plugs are 4 years old replace them right now! It's a good place to start anyway. some people replace there plugs every oil change. I replace them every year and check them every oil change

I've got an 05 FXDI 95 kit 203 cams SE pro two into one with baffle cut
oversized breather. No ignition upgrades. Showing codes P0374 sensor sync error, and P0562 battery voltage low. New battery have to charge it every time I ride. Engine and battery lights come on after 15 to 20 miles. 47000 plus miles on bike. Help.

Back