free website stats program 0 C / 32 F...did you ride today??? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

0 C / 32 F...did you ride today???

what a great week. i've been able to ride the last 3 days in great weather here. today got to 13 c and sunny.the old girl on the back thought it was a little chilly along hwy 21 skirting thre lake but overall good. if tomorrow works out i'll pass 1000 kl. for the week. doesn't look good after saturday so that may be it til 2011

My hat, or should I say helmet, is off to all of you who purposely ride in the cold weather. I guess these daily aspirin have thinned my blood out too much. Almost ashamed to admit that I consider riding below 60 degrees as a cold ride. ...I said almost.

My hat, or should I say helmet, is off to all of you who purposely ride in the cold weather. I guess these daily aspirin have thinned my blood out too much. Almost ashamed to admit that I consider riding below 60 degrees as a cold ride. ...I said almost.

I hear you Cyclops, being a Minnesota transplant in Florida I hate the cold, But I ride every day, I dont own a car:s

I was coming home from work last week and the weather was 34 degrees. I look up the road and I see the single light of a motorcycle coming towards me and I am thinking "What's this coming towards me? Is that some guy on a bike?" Then I feel all guilty because my ride is home jacked up in the garage and put away. I have a friend at work who rides to work every day that he can. His is the lone bike in the motorcycle designated parking area where in the summer there may have been as much as a dozen bikes. All I can say is you folks who live in warmer climates have got it made.

I was coming home from work last week and the weather was 34 degrees. I look up the road and I see the single light of a motorcycle coming towards me and I am thinking "What's this coming towards me? Is that some guy on a bike?" Then I feel all guilty because my ride is home jacked up in the garage and put away. I have a friend at work who rides to work every day that he can. His is the lone bike in the motorcycle designated parking area where in the summer there may have been as much as a dozen bikes. All I can say is you folks who live in warmer climates have got it made.

Sure, now you feel that way. How about in August when it's 95 degrees AND 90% humidity down here?

Sure, now you feel that way. How about in August when it's 95 degrees AND 90% humidity down here?

Doc, That is why we live here in the South, so we can ride year round, Least that is my story and I am sticking to it, Plus I dont own a car and dont want to:s

I know what you mean Doc. The heat is one thing but the humididty is a killer. I actually really enjoy riding in the Fall. Give me the brisk cool air on a bright sunny day in I am totally enjoying the ride. Now getting out of work when it's 95 degrees out and hopping on my bike only to feel the furnace blast of the engine beneath me isn't exactly one of my better rides!! :s

11/58 degrees, wind and rain over here in the Netherlands today.

Fallen off leaves make the roads are getting slippery.

I'm afraid this year's riding season has come to an end....Time to start making some 2011 touring plans!

FXD2003Rider

It was a balmy 31 degrees Farenburg here today so I took the wife's Deluxe out for a 50 mile run to warm up the oil and changed all 3 so it's ready for winter. Glad I have heated clothes.

Back