free website stats program 0 C / 32 F...did you ride today??? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

0 C / 32 F...did you ride today???

Not as chilly here in NE yet (40-degrees), but trying to stretch every day of my riding season. Going to pull out my gortex leather gloves today - hands getting little chilly when you dip below 40. Hope the weather up in the great North cooperates for more riding time...

1C / below 35F this morning going to work. Not all places in Spain are sunny and hot. Some snow begins to appear in the mountains just there. All the warm stuff out to wear
WAP.gif

Time to watch for the black ice and the wet leaves. I am going to be off the bike for a week, going to Florida for 2 days and then I will start the count down till Noc 28, that when I leave for Texas for the winter.
kemo

I'm riding untill the snow flys here in Pa. Got my heated grips coming.
Some say I'm nuts but we use to ride four wheelers in the snow.
Dress for it. I have just as much fun at 40 then when it was 105!!!

I'm riding untill the snow flys here in Pa. Got my heated grips coming.
Some say I'm nuts but we use to ride four wheelers in the snow.
Dress for it. I have just as much fun at 40 then when it was 105!!!

I would MUCH rather ride in 40 degree weather than 105!

70 miles one way to work on the highway on my commute. Took the super glide the last two mornings at 38 degrees.....it is a cold ride to work but the commute home is worth it! high 50's low 60's to me is the perfect time to ride!

Time to watch for the black ice and the wet leaves. I am going to be off the bike for a week, going to Florida for 2 days and then I will start the count down till Noc 28, that when I leave for Texas for the winter.
kemo

I ride year round, but that is one of the reasons I moved to TX. Kemo when you hit TX if you are anywhere around Dallas and want to go for a ride just let me know.

I ride year round, but that is one of the reasons I moved to TX. Kemo when you hit TX if you are anywhere around Dallas and want to go for a ride just let me know.

You will like Kemo a no nonsense guy who likes to ride, Capital Jack:s

streitm we will be down in Donna but maybe I will drop you a line. I will be looking for some riding company. I have half of a mind to ride to Daytona for bike week if any one is interested.
ken

Back