free website stats program 0 C / 32 F...did you ride today??? | Harley Davidson Forums

0 C / 32 F...did you ride today???

itellya

hey there fellow canadians.....this morning it was 0C/32F in Ottawa Canada, and as you would imagine I just had to ride one more time. At this time of year us northern riders yearn for that one more day of riding. It was cool out there, took the parkway in from the Bheaven area to the downtown to put in another days work. Its always nice to come to a light and take advantage of putting ur hands on the motor to warm them up. It is suppose to be a balmy 12C/52F later today so the ride homw will be much more comfy. Long range forecast is for warmer weather next week. We cna only hope for that to materialize.

until next day.....

I hear you on that one more time, our road insurance ran out on the 18th and the last few rides were, is this the last of the season or can I squeeze in one more. For now we are down to polishing chrome a couple of mods over the winter and banging nails on the bike storage/bike shop (the harley hotel)

Aye winter is on its way we have been forecast snow tomorrow although I'm close to the coast we should be OK as the salt in the air tends to keep it from laying too long
And was very cold when i was out with the dog earlier a real icy blast of wind

Brian

Aye winter is on its way we have been forecast snow tomorrow although I'm close to the coast we should be OK as the salt in the air tends to keep it from laying too long
And was very cold when i was out with the dog earlier a real icy blast of wind

Brian

Bundle up that dog Brian and throw another log on the fire:s

It is almost 1930 hrs and cat is curled up next to me on the couch and dog is being a pest dropping toys on the keyboard
i havent seen much of the cat the last couple of months till the last few days when it has been getting a lot colder this will be his first winter he wasnt allowed out till june got hut by a car in august killed his first that i know of rat last week has killed plenty of mice but now is the time where the cat needs to be on the lookout for cold rodents looking for a warm place for the winter

Brian

It was between 36 and 40 on my way into work this morning - and foggy. I don't mind cold, I don't mind fog, but I don't like cold fog... I was in the truck ;-)

Back home in NY from BikeOctober Fest in Daytona. Rode all week in 80+ weather and rode today at 50+. Still good but not like Florida although 32F is too cold for me. You guy's are hardy.

Back