free website stats program Which Member of the Touring Family Do You Ride? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Which Member of the Touring Family Do You Ride?

Which Touring Bike Do You Ride?

• Electra Glide Ultra Classic

Votes: 58 37.7%
  • Electra Glide Classic

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Electra Glide Standard

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Road King

Votes: 37 24.0%
  • Road Glide

Votes: 16 10.4%
  • Street Glide

Votes: 21 13.6%
  • Tri Glide

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got my Road King because it gives me just enough touring but can be an in town crusier also. I have always liked the "classic" for style.

Hey Doc. I voted, but what about when we have more than 1 bike? I can't put in a second type for accurate info on this pole. so our second touring bike is a 09 RKC maybe you can add it in for the results

Hey Doc. I voted, but what about when we have more than 1 bike? I can't put in a second type for accurate info on this pole. so our second touring bike is a 09 RKC maybe you can add it in for the results

Well, I hadn't thought of that! Doesn't matter too much since the Road Kings and Ultras are both on top for now.

Whitewalls and spokes; FLHRC! Road KING for me. My wife has a steetglide and I am secretly envious of her stereo. Don't tell her though.

Hey doc, looks like we're outnumbered more than I thought. The dealers must be off on their sales figures.

Hey doc, looks like we're outnumbered more than I thought. The dealers must be off on their sales figures.

Makes you wonder if they talked themselves into boosting production numbers on the FLHX and now have to justify it by telling everyone who will listen that it's the best selling Harley. Seems like Road Kings and Ultras still rule the roost in this very unscientific survey.

Maybe it is because everybody who owns a SG is soooooo happy they are all out riding? LOL! All you have to do is look in the parking lots at rally's to see the SG is currently the most popular ride.

Back