free website stats program Which Member of the Touring Family Do You Ride? | Harley Davidson Forums

Which Member of the Touring Family Do You Ride?

Which Touring Bike Do You Ride?

• Electra Glide Ultra Classic

Votes: 58 37.7%
  • Electra Glide Classic

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Electra Glide Standard

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Road King

Votes: 37 24.0%
  • Road Glide

Votes: 16 10.4%
  • Street Glide

Votes: 21 13.6%
  • Tri Glide

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
I often see someone posting about a certain model being the "best selling" model HD makes. Without digging into the company's annual report, I figured the members of this forum represent a perfect cross section of worldwide Harley owners. If you've bought a new touring HD of the 2006 through 2009 model years (chosen to include all years of the Street Glide), please take a second to vote in the poll and satisfy my curiosity.

Maybe someone else will start a separate poll if they're curious about a different HD "family" of bikes.

Last edited:
I liked my sporty but got tired of not having room to carry things and on long rides the wind and the noise from the pipes wore me out. Figured this would be the last bike I need to buy to got exactly what I wanted. I'm also old enough for a geezer guide now. It's like riding a big red sofa.

I like my classic.I have the advance stereo with amp and 4 speakers and the wife likes what she calls her barko lounger.

I picked the standard for the gray powder coated motor and the lower price, also wanted to accessorize with whatever I wanted to. I added an Alpine receiver/I-pod player with Polk Audio speakers.

Sorry, forgot the "vote now" button. Can you find it in yourself to forgive me?

Absolutely :cheers

I predict the Street Glide will be the most popular if we have a representative sample. In a conversation with my dealer the other day he commented that the SG was the best selling bike by far. :s

That's kind of what I keep hearing too but I sure seem to pass a LOT of EG's out on the actual road.

StreetGlide. I didn't like the fender lights and all the chrome bumper guards the other touring bikes have.

Back