free website stats program Which Member of the Touring Family Do You Ride? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Which Member of the Touring Family Do You Ride?

Which Touring Bike Do You Ride?

• Electra Glide Ultra Classic

Votes: 58 37.7%
  • Electra Glide Classic

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Electra Glide Standard

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Road King

Votes: 37 24.0%
  • Road Glide

Votes: 16 10.4%
  • Street Glide

Votes: 21 13.6%
  • Tri Glide

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Road king classic went to buy a fatboy thought it would be better and now relised i should have bought a ultra

I'm riding an 09 SG and absolutely love it. For extended trips I put on the back rest and luggage rack and strap on my tour bag. I then have plenty of room for my wife's and my stuff.

I am partial to my roadking. last winter I bought a tour pak off of fleabay and got it painted and accesorized for the long runs! BUT can puul everything off and have a sport cruiser too!

I got my '07 Geezer Glide shortly after a 5316 mile ride to CO, UT, WY, SD etc. on a Softail Deuce in 2006. It just don't seem right to have somewhere to put all your gear, cruise control, windshield, AM-FM-CD-MP3 and weather radio. Although it don't seem right, I sure have got to liking it. Air conditioning would be nice.

Last edited:
Dealer also told me that the SG was the hottest selling bike, and hard for them to get a hold of.
I thought he might have been blowing smoke to get me to buy a SG. But I was going to buy anyway. :D

Pops

I have a 09 Ultra and am very happy. I do believe that the Street Glide is the current hot bike. Just look around, everybody has one. It is probably the most all around for touring bikes. I do like the fact I can (if I wanted to) convert my Ultra to a street glide type easier than the other way around. If I was a solo rider I might have considered the street glide, but the Ultra made the most sense for my situation. They are all good IMO.

Back