free website stats program Where did your login name come from ? ? ? | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where did your login name come from ? ? ?

The Cardinal is a nice looking Plane. I used to fly a 170 and my Dad owned a 195 and a Stearman.

Two taildraggers?And two radial engines?And both fairly old?Would have hated to pay the maintenance bills for them.

My dad owned an old Auster J-4,followed by a DHC-1 Chipmunk .He was rated on Cessna's 170 and the RG.The RG was a sweet plane to fly.He took up flying ultralights when flying costs became prohibitive;and crashed and burned.This was many years ago and i've never flown since.

It's not just bikes that bite!:bigsmiley29:

Mine came from an old cb handle, my older brother and I both had 68 camaros in high school ( no are dad didn't buy them for us) He told us we could have any thing we wanted, all we had to do was work for it so we did. We were always together and every one use to kid us that where ever you seen one the other was right beind, and mine was silver so I took the handle Silver Shadow. Now my Impala ss, my Yukon GT, and my 07 Road King Classic are all Black, so thats how I came up with Black Shadow.

I was just out of High School ('65) and started dating a girl who had recently broken up with her boyfriend. Was at a dance when the old flame (flame, heck, he was a forest fire) showed up. Lost the fight, dumped the girl. :34: Later, when I heard the Lynyrd Skynrd song "Threesteps" it became a favorite.

My initials...one day when I was young kid in school.. WHM...discovered it's the same frontwards and backwards or top to bottom and bottom to top
W
H
M
if you turned it upside down

I just couldn't think of anything else:D Lack of imagination I guess.

Mine was pretty simple, only because most names should be long enough to not be duplicated and yet easy to remember, so simple letters and numbers just works. The engine size is really 73.3, but 74 cu in was coined from early Harleys I wanted to own, but could never enjoy comfortably until now. Maybe an 88 or 96 is in my future, but right now I am happy! :D

Last edited:
Name says it all,,these are my 4 kids . Rescuing dogs has become a hobby,,,,and I have placed quite a few.

Attachments

• PC130245.jpg
    PC130245.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 22
Back