free website stats program Where did your login name come from ? ? ? | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where did your login name come from ? ? ?

Mine comes from the sound you hear shortly after I tell a joke.........see!!! It started as a joke I made in a band I was in. A month later we hired a singer with the same first name, so everyone started calling me Cricket. When the time came for the demo release, the band decided my nickname could be spelled more creatively. So, Krikket was born.

Well i got my login name from my dads. He is KPFLHRSI because his initials are KP and he has a Road King Custom. Well my initials are TP and i have a Superglide so TPFXD it is.

Jeez Lew we have moose that arn't as big as you! Would you be my friend?:bigsmiley8:

Funny... I didn't use my nickname.. Rooster! I'm the only guy where I work, rest are all women...... :wall They nicknamed me Rooster. Didn't think it fit in this case...

While bream fishing in south Mississippi near brackish water, I caught this redfish on an ultralight with 4lb test line.

Attachments

• redfish.jpg
    redfish.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 37
Back