free website stats program Where did your login name come from ? ? ? | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where did your login name come from ? ? ?

Ymmit. HD~Harley Davidson. I was always told i was A$$backwards. My aunt and cousin gave me the name when i was pretty young and it just stuck. Read it backwards and you'll get it.

Tim

My name comes from my other hobby. I fly a Cessna Cardinal RG mostly for fun but I get to use it on the occasional business trip.

Well I am Irish and I ride a Hog..LOL

Actually I am part Irish and whatever else, but mostly Irish and married to a Irish girl.

I have joined a few fourms in the past and can never figure out a good name, I thought of this one and kind of like it..

Irish Hog--:newsmile073:

flatpick guitar and play banjo.....so....I'm bluegrassboy....many folks mistakenly think I'm from Kentucky...I"m a Georgia Boy....

....my dog looked up to me and said, "Let's head back to Tennessee Jed"..... My 4th bike in 40 yrs was a custom softail built by the California Motorcycle Co. thru a company change...CMC was bought by The Indian Motorcycle Co., while i still was under warrenty. (bad paint. House of Color), I was lucky enuf to get a factory repaint @ the factory with the art of my choice. the Grateful Dead album cover 'American Beauty' digitally photo'ed to Indian. they were able to plug it in the computer and I got a perfect repo of the art. had American Beauty on the fender where Harley-Davidson would be. I dont own the bike any more, I sold it last week tho' I will @ some time get the pics up here. Tennessee Jed is the name of one of the concert songs the DeAd never studio recorded.-----------Tennessee-- Tennessee-- there aint no place I'd rather be...

BTW I am still waiting for the dealer to to call on th RK

Ah, a rose by any other name. So how did or what inspired your log in name,, don't be shy, we're all friends!:D Mine came from my wife and mine nickname,, we call each other monkey,,,,,,,,,,, yea I hear you laughing,:khee and the "biker" part seemed a given. :Banane21:

It's simply my first two initials and last name. Since I use it for all types of contacts, I didn't want it to appear, shall I say, inspirational!!??

BJ

:newsmile048:

My name comes from my other hobby. I fly a Cessna Cardinal RG mostly for fun but I get to use it on the occasional business trip.

The Cardinal is a nice looking Plane. I used to fly a 170 and my Dad owned a 195 and a Stearman.

Back