free website stats program Where Are You From? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where Are You From?

Hi Everyone. Haven't Been On Here For Awhile Because I Haven't Been Off The Bike Long Enough To Do Much Anything Except Work. My Husband And I Are In Effingham,il Where I-57/70 Meet.give Us Holler If You Through Be Glad To Meet And Eat.

originaly from northern wisconsin, now in northern illinois. cant really figure out why but im looking to move back north in the future.

Twin Falls Idaho here, home of the snake river canyon.....same canyon Evil
Kneivel tried to jump over back in 1974

Cole Camp Missouri, my back yard was the Lake of the Ozarks where I had some of the best Deer and Turkey hunting, crappie, bass and cat fishing around!

Johnstown PA Floods, Slapshot (Old time hockey eh?) Living in the past, Unemployment, abandoned steel mills coal mines and railroads. Several local police forces that will remind anyone of Hitlers Gestapo. Old people, churches, bars, an oppressive hospital system that holds a monopoly on our quaint old town. Heroin, which seems to be all the rage amongst the kids around here. Terrible reefer. (stems and seeds) A sense that we all wish we lived in pittsburgh. Zepka HD which is the biggest bunch of buttholes that ever sold a Harley (can't believe they are still in business) Ugly women and uglier dudes. Thunder in the Valley Jtown's "biker rally" (man is it ever a joke seeing all the doctors and lawyers drunk in leathers) the incline plane, a distressed economy. Wait a minute it sounds like hell, right? Well it is and it isn't. I still don't have to lock my doors even though the news might make some of my neighbors feel differently. Racial intolerance. (sometimes I think I live in 1962 Birmingham) Welfare cases milking the system for all it is worth. Terrible roads, I thought orange cones were built into the roads until 5 years ago. Rusted out cars cause of the salt. Honest hard working people who must move to NC to make a living because the powers that are have forgotten about us. Jack Murtha and his road projects that don't connect our town to anywhere.

Oh, I almost forgot the stillers. Even though they are the Pittsburgh team, any Jaytowner will tell you that the Picksburg Stillers are Johnstown's team too.

Chicago. Home of the mob, the ever losing Cubs, a once great team called the Bulls, the once tallest building called the Sears Tower and where Barack Obama resides....great,huh?

Back