free website stats program Where Are You From? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where Are You From?

Kitchener Ontario Canada this time of year best known for Oktoberfest ! The rest of the year best known as the home of R.I.M. maker of the Blackberry

Belleville, Illinois.

Right across the river from St. Louis Missouri.

Home of tennis star Jimmy Conners and a lot of German-descendant beer drinkers.:cheers

Hermiston, Oregon

Only 6 miles from the Columbia River which seperates Oregon and Washington. We are known for our famous watermelons and a lot of potatoes and onions. We have a Wal-Mart distribution center and a huge Railroad yard. Lamb Weston is nearby and there is a prison in Umatilla just a few miles away. That is where most of our jobs are created.

Does anyone care?...

Southeastern Kentucky. 48 miles from Virginia and 20 from Tennessee. Home of Kentucky Fried Chicken birthplace and Cumberland Falls, the Niagra of the South.

I'm from Chicago...where the wind is born from the deep lungs of politicians, future site of the 2016 olympics, and devout Greenbay Packer haters... which I'll never understand?!

I'm from a little farm community in the center of Michigan called St.Louis. We are about an hour north of Lansing. The major thing we have going on here is the former Michigan Chemical site that the EPA has declared an ecological time bomb (great, huh). I wish there was something better to say about it but most people don't even know it exists.

Ok Baltimore MD, Bladimore, or B-More. Known for The HBO TV series the wire, Maryland Crabs, Crab cakes, Lake trout, Chicken Boxes, the Ravens and the Orioles. And too many other things to list.

Back