free website stats program Where Are You From? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where Are You From?

Originally from east Tennessee. Family moved to Cincnnati Ohio when I was a tot - which is where I grew up, but spent most of my summers back in TN.

Then relocated to middle Tennessee (just south of Nashville) for work about 20 years ago - in Columbia TN - The self-proclaimed Jackass Capital of the World. :D And they mean it too!

Originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania which gs34 and theklanchxl1200n have already hit on...old abandoned steel mills and the Pittsburgh Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates. Did a 7 year stint in the Virginia Beach/Hampton Roads area of Virginia while doing some Navy time. The Navy then felt it necessary to send me to Hawaii for a couple of years. That was nice of them. Got out of the Navy and set down some very small roots in the Northern Virginia area just outside of Washington DC which is known for......ummmm.....crooked politicians?? Did I guess right??

Later,
2002SilverSurfer

wow, i ususally need to distribute a program for this one :)

born in Holland, grew up in Canada.. all over, Montreal Toronto,Vancouver,
was in Whitehorse for a year ( look east of Alaska )

Been in Europe for 10 years, now jumping between Slovakia in the East and sunny Spain :)

In my heart, still a Montrealer.. best city in the world :)

Originally from Saint Albans, Vermont but left there at the tender age of 17 when I joined Uncle Sams Canoe Club (USN) and haven't lived there since. Did 20 years in the "Nav" moving to Jax in 81 and retired in Jacksonville in 93. Sure do like the fact that you can take the scooter out for a ride on Christmas Day most of the time down here (unless it's raining).

Memphis Tennessee, crime capital of the US of A. 3 to 6 murders on any given day. Grand theft auto, car jackings, home invasions and ofcourse Elvis. He lived here in the 50s and 60s when murders were only 1 or 2 per day. Corrupt city government. Half the city council is either locked up or just getting out. Panhandlers and muggers out number the tourist. Other than that, its a pretty good place to live. Can ride here 9 months of the year and the other three are some times fit for a short putt. I always keep my boots, gloves, chaps, jacket and bullet proof vest ready just for such days.

If it ain't broke, fix it til it is.

Aurora, Colorado. Right next to Denver and a 20 minute ride to the foothills of the great Rocky Mountains. Some of the best riding country there is. Once you ride here it will make anything back east seem tame. Come check it out.

Back