free website stats program Where Are You From? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where Are You From?

Minnesota don'cha know. We're known for Cold Weather and snow, the Twins, Vikings, Wild, and a few thousand lakes:D

Originally I'm from Idaho and yes I worked in the Potato fields. Now I'm in Utah which is famous for weird liquor laws, mormons and a big lake full of salt.

Equal time spent split between Ohio, Florida and current Kentucky, known for Burbon Whiskey, in-breeds, quality pot, Kentucky Fried Chicken and Fort Knox where our dying dollar is backed by gold. Becasue I don't speak spanish nor like winter I call Ky home. :newsmile102:

The Daytona area of Florida.... Come visit us... We love your money... Just do it quietly....

Marquette Michigan - iron ore mines just down the road that make the real steel , THE big lake - Lake Superior. And snow.

Northern suburbs of Detroit. As you all know cars cars and more cars. And Selfridge Air base not too far away. The gReat Lakes and Pioneer sugar.

Southern New Hampshire, Derry to be exact. About 40 miles north of Boston.

Go Sox Go....... Yea I'm originally from the Boston area, migrated north about 18 years ago.

Orgininally: Queens, NY - If you don't know what NY is known for I can't help you, not that I stake claim to the area, actually avoid it at all costs.

Now Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania, but so close to New Jersey, I mind as well be there. PA...ugh not much, but the Crayola Factory is the big thing here.

Not staking claim though to any of these areas, just want to move South if my job will ever give me an opportunity to move, need to ride more and just get away from the crazy traffic here.

San Marcos, Texas.... Gateway to the Hill Country, And Devils Backbone.
Get to ride 360 days out of 365. :naughty

Back