free website stats program What Is Your Line Of Work | Page 67 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Is Your Line Of Work

I have worked in maintenance and engineering for hospitals for the last 21 years. I currently am the Director of Building Services for a health region that has 17 facilities. I oversee all operations for maintenance, engineering, construction, project management etc, etc for all the facilities within my region.

Personally, I'd rather ride.........:D

I am a self -employed Perfusionist. We operate the heart/lung bypass machine while the patient is having heart surgery. The heart/lung bypass machine takes over the function of your heart and lungs. Yes we keep you alive during surgery. Love what I do and there are only about 3600 of us in the United States. By the way this forum is a great source of information and while I do not post very much I enjoy reading all the post.

I retired after 25+ years as a police officer with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. After retiring I did some long haul trucking. 2 years ago I was approached by the chairman of the board of an international company wanting me to drive his personal Prevost bus. He won't fly and uses the bus to travel to and from meetings or to his yacht wherever it may be tied up, usually in Florida.

I am a self -employed Perfusionist. We operate the heart/lung bypass machine while the patient is having heart surgery. The heart/lung bypass machine takes over the function of your heart and lungs. Yes we keep you alive during surgery. Love what I do and there are only about 3600 of us in the United States. By the way this forum is a great source of information and while I do not post very much I enjoy reading all the post.

As someone whose son has benefitted greatly from this, thanks!

Truncus Arteriosus is not a happy thing.

For the rest of you, blldzrs technology has allowed my sons heart to be stopped for repair 5 times since he was 5 days old. He is kind of a big deal.

Thanks for the kind words they are appreciated. As I stated I truly enjoy my profession. My philosophy is that the patient on our table is someone's father, mother, brother etc. and we strive for excellent results while they are in our care. To everyone ride safely.

Predictive Maintenance Engineer.

I monitor the health of machines and their libes with lubricant analysis, vibration, thermal imaging, and ultrasonics. I also specify bearing fits and diagnose the easier failure causes

Back