free website stats program What Is Your Line Of Work | Harley Davidson Forums

What Is Your Line Of Work

glider.

BOT Machine
Care to tell us what you do/did (if you're retired) for a living, curious minds want to know:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, IT Project Manager for a big company. What I do, well, my mother-in-law keeps asking me that and I still can't explain it to her, but I do well and keep the boss happy.

Long ways till retirement for me. Maybe then I'll buy the touring bike I want.

waste water engineer

It's good to see some others work on the poop poop side of the house...

I'm an Electronics Tech for a Reclaimed Water facility... That's just fancy name for a waste water plant....

Spline gage and gear engineer. I have and still do design Master Gears for Harley Davidson. Along with Auto, Aerospace and Farm equipment.

Worked for the Utility Company in St. Louis for 37 years as a HVAC tech on the commercial side...loved it..retired at 58..now have a unbelievable part time job that takes me around the country...I deliver cars and Sprinters to online ebay sales and pick up units at the Manhiem auction in PA...Fla...Michigan...Ill...Georgia...Texas...Calif...and auto dealers around the country..puts chrome on my baby...lol...Been from Montana...to..LA...north and south...a great job..its a shame its only part time...lol

This is my 21st year as a social worker, and currently provide services to foster families and the kiddo's that are placed with them.

hy hubby says i can retire when he retires in the next 5 years, should probably have that in writing!!!

Back