free website stats program What Is Your Line Of Work | Page 65 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Is Your Line Of Work

I am an aircraft mechanic currently doing contract work in Afghanistan. Picked my first Harley up two weeks ago, a 2012 Street Glide, and it has been a great choice. Weather has been a bit cool, but have put some miles on it.

Warehouse Manager at a local printing plant. Freeze in winter and cook in summer. The hardest part of my job is putting up with idiots in the other departments.:small3d031:

30 years in Law Enforcement, I'm a Sergeant on a medium sized department now....will be pulling the plug VERY soon, I'll be gettin a lot more riding in then!

licensed land surveyor and lovin it.

I have worked for the same company since 1979 in Fort Lauderdale, and in this economy hope I still have a job when I go to work tomorrow:D

Retired in 05 after 28 years in law enforcement, I was lucky because my pention plan is private so I was able to go at 50. I still work PT for the sheriffs office I retired from and do transports and court security. Great thing about that is I work when I want to so I try not to work during the summer, cuts into my riding time.

Im 21 years into being a custodian at an elemintry school now head custodian for the last five . welder fitter from collage for six years and now i do gunsmithing as a hobby and turning that into a retirment buisness as i keep getting more clients by word of mouth.

Fisher King

Back