free website stats program What Is Your Line Of Work | Page 66 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Is Your Line Of Work

I have already posted here earlier, now I am Retired Auto tech:s

I'm a Truck driver for the same company that makes the Blackhawk and Seahawk Helicopters
Great Job; I love it. Have another 23 years before retirement. Lets hope they dont outsource these jobs overseas too. (just like the rest of corporate America is doing)

congratulations Jack on your new line of not work...gona post the redhead's honey do list??:D

Sure..... Yes dear I will get on that right away:p Thay keeps her happy, She has been good through ALL of this, went with me to my meeting with the lawyer, she said you worked HARD all your life now just help me out around the house and enjoy life HMMM I can do that :s

Sure..... Yes dear I will get on that right away:p Thay keeps her happy, She has been good through ALL of this, went with me to my meeting with the lawyer, she said you worked HARD all your life now just help me out around the house and enjoy life HMMM I can do that :s

"now just help me out around the house"? hmmmmm:newsmile100::newsmile100: wanna buy some land buddy:s:s

Don't let Jack fool ya, he had a feather duster in his hand before he retired! Now as far as me now that i'm retired i'm going to become a pro Harley traveler.:s

"now just help me out around the house"? hmmmmm:newsmile100::newsmile100: wanna buy some land buddy:s:s

Don't let Jack fool ya, he had a feather duster in his hand before he retired! Now as far as me now that i'm retired i'm going to become a pro Harley traveler.:s

I will deal with you two later, special to you brother of mine:p

Sounds like Jack is getting to use a lot of pledge and it is not going on the bike :p

Brian

Sounds like Jack is getting to use a lot of pledge and it is not going on the bike :p

Brian

:p Just got done with my chores, after I cook dinner I can ride, The Redhead gave me a new can of Pledge, this one stays in the garage:p

Back