free website stats program What did you take your test on? | Page 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

What did you take your test on?

Took mine on a YZF1000R, worst bike around to ride slow & weave around in a tight space. I much prefer my fatboy to the crotch rockets! Took me a while to figure this out though!

My Lowrider (04) was my first bigger bike, Had 3 triumphs a yamaha and a 440 kaw. Been riding for 24 years and took a expieranced riers course for the fun of it. I have forwards on it and not use to the low ground clearance. But finished with a a plus. 3 wrong moves out of 24. I recommend the cours efor anyone and everyone. For that matter it should be maditory for anyone wanting to ride a m/c

Uhhh..... Took mine on a Fisher-Price roller-trike, had a hole worn through the right rear from power sliding by the first tyke who rode it, and the front wheel and pedals were showing their age, but I managed to impress my Romper-Room monitor, nonetheless!

Dang, I've driven tractor-trailers of all dimension and description on unthinkable surfaces in unspeakable weather for the last 25 years! And they wanna insult me by asking for another 5 bucks for a (edited) motorcycle endorsement?!!!

Duh, which way do I go...?

Happy Motorin'! -F-

[notes]
A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
[/notes]

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice to watch and good lesson about the conflict between instincts and rider technique. Smooth rear brake action (when necessary) and eyes up and around the turn always.

I went through Team Orygun we did our test on the training course. I used a yamaha 200 dual purpose bike. The class was great and it dropped my insurance 20 percent. I plan on taking an advanced course in the spring

disclaimer: actual insurance savings may very individual

I took the MSC here in Ohio, they gave us the test at the end of the course. It was a Honda Nighthawk 250. The comical part is, I'm 6'7'' 250lbs, I looked like a gorilla riding a tricycle!

Back