free website stats program What Brought you to The Forum | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Brought you to The Forum

Google and when I looked around here you guys are the best...:hii..Thanks for having me.

Found this site when it was in its early days (when almost nothing was going on here)...Hung around for a bit then got side tracked.. came back about 6 months later and this place had gone nuts and has grown into what it is today..

Stumbled on after Google search, not much of a surprise there. Information is great, everyone is considerate. Simply put, great knowledgeable people giving good honest advice.

I came to the forum about a month after I bought my first HD and first bike! I had a front end clunk and googled HD forums to ask some questions. Could not believe I had 10 responsed in 24 hours from posting the request for info! All the folks here at HD talking are great!

I was searching for answers to fix a problem with my bike.I visited the site and found some things that pointed me in the right direction .I registered and have been happy ever since.

Google search. I am new to bikes and knew I would need to get information from people that have done it before. I have already used ideas I got on the forum.

Back