free website stats program What Brought you to The Forum | Harley Davidson Forums

What Brought you to The Forum

J

Jack Klarich

I am curious to see what or who brought you all here, was it word of mouth or a Google search?

Google search. I had just bought my bike and was hungry for information, which I have found here in abundance!

I was laid up after having a foot surgery and wanted to learn about my bike from folks who had em' so I googled HD forums. Sure glad I did.
Harley

Google, looking for specific info. kept pointing to the same place, here. so I bookmarked and registered. thanks guys and gals.

Found this site using Google, looking to do my first oil change on the '04 Sporty I just picked up and rode home. I also was looking for how to access the "buried" fastener under the smog cannister bracket that goes to the rear engine mount link and ground strap for the frame, which was loose. Hobbit and Glider were my first moderators who answered my questions (and taught me NOT to expect MOCO help with simple technical questions that are easily answered here...never left LOL! :hii

Google brought me here and Glider kept me here, not often you meet another tech that you agree 98% with. lol

Google kept sending me here with answers to my questions. Wanted to see pictures, ask or answer forum questions so I became a member. Glad I did!!
Thanks to all for your time and wisdom.
John

Back