free website stats program What Brought you to The Forum | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Brought you to The Forum

Like most others, was searching for info just after I bought my bike. Did not know anything about it, but I work on my own vehicles, so was looking for good info on it. I was lucky enough to be pointed in the direction of HDTimeline a couple of times, so just signed up & kept coming back. Honestly have looked on other sites before, but the attitude & comradery are just not on them like it is here. Thanks HDTimeline & moderators for making & keeping this site what it has become & is.

I came here after my buddy Jon (Gunnut) suggested it was a good site. Previously I was on two other forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Curiosity and want for knowledge led to a google search. Discovered a wealth of information on HDT and a friendly genuinely helpful membership. Been visiting ever since.
Often think it quietly, ‘Good post, thanks’. Might as well say it out loud: Thanks for all the posts and sharing insight.

Not sure how I missed HDTimeline off a Google search, but I did. There was a Harley thread on a Marine Corps website and “cuznjed” told me about HDT in early July, ’09. Been here every day since. He didn’t get credit for a referral because I was probably to cyber challenged to fill in the application correctly. Maybe a moderator can give him credit for his good scoop.

Found out about the site through the internet. Was researching which Harley to buy for the type of riding I do. The info I found on this site made my decision easy.. Have not looked back love the forum it's the best..

I was looking for opinions on the Sundowner seat on the internet and it led me here. After I had read the comments about the seat, I couldn't stop reading all the other information! I started reading about one member's road trip and had to check back every day to see how it was going! I decided I had to join! This was the first forum I had visited and I have never even looked into any others. I can get all the information I need here and get to read and learn from other's experiences. I don't post much but I read/learn alot! Thanks for keeping it clean and the expert advice!

Google, just kept putting HDT in front of me. Had the best looking, easiest to figure out web site I had seen.

Looking to start ridding and wanted HD information. Got that and a lot of encouragement.

Really like the information avaialble, the comradery, the advise, the opinions and most of all, no one laughs at my spelling :shock (on line anyway)

Back