free website stats program What boots do you like/wear and why? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

What boots do you like/wear and why?

Bet I have searched every recommended brand suggested here plus some but I think I have found the boot I want:

NEW from Red Wing. A 9 in.Irish Setter safety toe boot made for tough, dirty work. Lace to toe styling in a safety toe boot. Combine UltraDry waterproof, Thinsulate insulation, and CuShin Comfort technologies and you have a top notch and durable boot that will last through years of wear and tear.

UltraDry waterproof technology keeps external moisture out while wicking internal moisture to the outer layers of the boot so your feet stay cool and dry. This boots features Thinsulate Ultra insulation of 200 grams to keep you warm in cold conditions. CuShin Comfort technology and a vibram Kletterlift sole are specifically designed with comfort and durability in mind.

Dark Brown Pueblo Leather
Steel Toe
Removable Polyurethane Footbed
Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
CuShin Comfort Technology
Ultra Dry Waterproof Technology
Non-Metallic Shank
Stitchdown Construction
Vibram® Kletterlift Sole
Electrical Hazard Rated
ASTM F2413-11

Attachments

• Red Wing Boot.jpg
    Red Wing Boot.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 32
That looks like a good boot the sort of boot i would buy

Brian

Thanks Brian, was looking for something durable as you said, you would buy but I rarely see the extreme cold temps you do. Think I've only seen snow a half dozen times my whole life.

We do not get extreme cold just cold cold but a good pair of boots can be worn year round be comfortable and give good service and i think thoes will do the job my best winter boots are over 20 years old as i do not need them often as the others cope well

Brian

Bet I have searched every recommended brand suggested here plus some but I think I have found the boot I want:

NEW from Red Wing. A 9 in.Irish Setter safety toe boot made for tough, dirty work. Lace to toe styling in a safety toe boot. Combine UltraDry waterproof, Thinsulate insulation, and CuShin Comfort technologies and you have a top notch and durable boot that will last through years of wear and tear.

UltraDry waterproof technology keeps external moisture out while wicking internal moisture to the outer layers of the boot so your feet stay cool and dry. This boots features Thinsulate Ultra insulation of 200 grams to keep you warm in cold conditions. CuShin Comfort technology and a vibram Kletterlift sole are specifically designed with comfort and durability in mind.

Dark Brown Pueblo Leather
Steel Toe
Removable Polyurethane Footbed
Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
CuShin Comfort Technology
Ultra Dry Waterproof Technology
Non-Metallic Shank
Stitchdown Construction
Vibram® Kletterlift Sole
Electrical Hazard Rated
ASTM F2413-11

Nice looking boot. Let us know how you like them. I know they'll be comfortable.

Will do Bodeen. When I went to order them last night I noticed they have the same boot in non steel toe. Been trying to decide all day which version to order since I do have mid controls.

If you have a local dealer, I would suggest trying a pair of each on. Weight may be an issue with the ST model. Certainly more protection but these aren't lightweight boots to begin with.

Redwing's core work boots are still made in the USA. You can tell by the price and looking at the soles. If they don't say USA inside, I don't but them. To find the USA made ones you have to go to the Redwing store. The other stores like Tractor Supply etc. carry the Chinese ones.

I want the expensive hd boots but I go to Wm and get Surviver interceptors. They are comfortable as(EDIT) plus have the zipper up the sides. And only cost like 50 bucks. I use mine for work and riding last about 6 months which is perfect for me. Should last atleast a year or two for just riding.

Please read this...

HDTimeline Language Policy - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back