free website stats program Want to get ticked off - Read this | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Want to get ticked off - Read this

what you got about short guy's huh huh, you startin or what come on then i'll ave ya, yeah i will, hang on a mo dont go any were just got to get me ladders so i can get over your knees................................clank clatter bang...................dunk dunk im back now where we oh yeah i remember come on then tough tall guy........................:newsmile100::D:60:

Oooh, uh oh, sorry Hobbit. Uh,......I wasn't,......I didn't mean,..........uh,......oh dang, here just a few days and already P O'd one of the mods. My bad. So sorry! :worthy

yes i do tend to go on a bit tima but,you cant help yourself when you read this type of stuff, is that a monkey stealng your classic ? Im Irish and we dont manufacture motorcycles,german ,italian , british , nipon , russian ,and american , I have tasted them all and there is none so sweet .but this guy has some real issues here, I have a bmw k100 nearly 20 years old all still original,165 000 miles ,runs like new , gave it to a mate to tour europe , tyres cables brakes petrol, no problems , it is much faster , more economical,handles better, the tour pack fits a lot more in , its not as expensive to insure or tax,parts are cheeper,the list goes on but I love parking it up to take out the king ? I think if you dont get it you just dont get it.And this guy sounds like he just isnt gettin it !

Hey hey hey!! I wasn't referring to you're comments at all! I was referring to the original post,....the guy ranting about Harleys. Did I miss something?? Did not mean to offend you in any way shape or form! And easy on the "Monkey", that's my son.

what you got about short guy's huh huh, you startin or what come on then i'll ave ya, yeah i will, hang on a mo dont go any were just got to get me ladders so i can get over your knees................................clank clatter bang...................dunk dunk im back now where we oh yeah i remember come on then tough tall guy........................:newsmile100::D:60:

Not short anymore Hobbit we have to be politically correct these days, So from now on you will be known as vertically challenged!:D

I can't figure if the author is a rider or a writer. I feel sorry, in a way, for him.

Does it make me bad because I choose to like something that brings me relaxing pleasure.
I play golf, does chasing a little white ball for a mile and a half make me an idiot with out a life.

If it's a cult, then I'm a happy member.:USA

Al

PS I have 2 Harley's

I think all bikes have something to offer. My first one was a Kawasaki KZ650 - man did I ever like that bike. I still look around the net to see if I can find her, but I know I never will. The point is that it's often not just a motorcycle.

Back