free website stats program Want to get ticked off - Read this | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Want to get ticked off - Read this

It was an interesting read of loathing and hatred,as a person who has owned and ridden many different manufacturers bikes before I bought a Harley I would love to debate this arrogant individual because he truly doesn't have a clue:s

AGREE....I'm on my first HD (a used one at that!) because I always wanted one. They are beautiful bikes, and although pieces are expensive, putting that extra chrome or performance part on yourself can give you an even deeper sense of pride for that which is yours, 'cause you did it! Wonder how many of his jap bikes have over 70K miles on them? Wonder how many times they were "laid down" (READ: WRECKED) before they got there?
Know what?.... if i were looking for a car to buy, I'd probably look into a Toyota. Price, reliability, quality.....but I would MUCH rather have that Pontiac GTO or Chevelle SS; even if i did have to put a wrench on it! I bet he would ,too.
He's probably just really upset cause he has flashbacks of his uncle coming into his room at night....:eam

Back