free website stats program Wallets w/ chains | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wallets w/ chains

Whocares, I ride 12 months a year too, I go south for 41/2 months and my health care is second to none. The high looney really helps buying the greenbacks that I need for my winters down south.
Ken

Morning Ken, is it going to be florida this year? hope you bring enough chezzez i miss them:coffee

not a chance, i'll take the american health care and the weather in the south before the cold and snow!!!!!!(LOL) i can ride 12 months a year,PRICELESS.

In America good health insurance is basically if you are lucky enough to have an employer who will furnish it or are over 65 and on Medicare. Ever since I was laid off I pay $350 a month for a catastrophic policy that doesn't pay anything for the first 5 grand, after that it pays 100 perent. But a normal copay plan would have cost me nearly $7000 a yr in premiums so that was a no brainer with the math. So far I'm beating it. Plus none of them would cover my pre-existing conditions at all. On my own there. In America health care is good IF you can afford it.

Whocares, I ride 12 months a year too, I go south for 41/2 months and my health care is second to none. The high looney really helps buying the greenbacks that I need for my winters down south.
Ken

Morning Ken, is it going to be florida this year? hope you bring enough chezzez i miss them:coffee

Hey guys, what's a looney and a chezzez ?

Have a HD wallet with a fairly short chain. Means I can keep it in the back pocket of my jeans and not fear pickpocketing or gravity. It's good not having stuff in the pockets of my jacket too.

I've been a money clip/card holder in the front pocket person for a few years. I went that way when I started getting some pain in the backside when riding. Hasn't helped that but I've gotten used to the money clip - and I don't carry as much in it as I did in a wallet. Haven't missed any of the stuff I can't carry either.

In Canada we have a loonie and a toonie We have changed our $1 and $2paper money for coins. I don't know what a chezzez is
Ken

In Canada we have a loonie and a toonie We have changed our $1 and $2paper money for coins. I don't know what a chezzez is
Ken

Yeah, a bartender in Windsor got me on that a few years ago. He got a real good tip that night.

Ken

LOL, In Canada, don't go to the desk at the hotel and ask for $5 in quarters either, they will look at you like you are crazy. :D

You are not supposed too squirt on your whiskey. Ask Nakkers how you are supposed to drink whiskey. Never mind ,you pour your whiskey over the ice, that is why you buy goood whiskey.
Ken

Back