free website stats program Wallets w/ chains | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wallets w/ chains

me 7 on the money clip, always thought the wallet and chain looked sorta cool and lost my wallet enough I should have had one but the lump in my back pocket was becoming unbearable on the back. on the wiskey... best a room temp no ice at all. a shot of Jack and my favorite brew...ahhhhh:p

With all this talk about smooth sounding whiskey and then I read Redfish Joe's thread at

Memorial Day Weekend - Harley Davidson Community

makes me want to get a bunch of guys together and ride up the the National Cemetary. Get everyone in standing formation and pour everyone a shot of whiskey and then pour the rest of the bottle out on the ground in front of the graveyard and toast a hearty salute to those that gave us the right to live free.

Would definitely have to buy the most expensive Crown Royal or Scotch or Canadian I could fine for that.

A good scotch should be drank at room temp with nothing added if it is perhaps not so good a wee bit of water will usually soften it a wee bit but needs to be good water

Brian

I used to have a chain wallet, but don't use it anymore. I don't keep my cash in my wallet either. I fold it in half and keep it in my front pocket. If you do lose your wallet, your cash is still safe. Keep my wallet in my windshield bag while riding so I don't have to worry about it falling out of my pocket.

Been wearing a chain wallet for years. I think they are great. I had lost my wallet a few times, due to being absent minded, or just plain drunk. Nothing worse than leaving your wallet a a random bar, only to come back to find that they turned it in, but first took the $150 cash. Gives me a sense of security, and haven lost a wallet since.

Back