free website stats program Wallets w/ chains | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wallets w/ chains

Been a chain drive wallet guy for way too many years now, I prefer a short one with a short chain, no worry with rubbing on the paint or chrome

I have never had a wallet with a chain i just put my wallet in a zip pocket on my jacket or vest helps the rear end comfort with not sitting on it

Brian

I have never had a wallet with a chain i just put my wallet in a zip pocket on my jacket or vest helps the rear end comfort with not sitting on it

Brian

me 2...If I put my wallet in my rear pocket my lower back hurts..

Me 3. No wallet for me or anything else in back pocket. I use a money clip and put it in front pocket (clip all cards in with cash). Cell phone and keys into windshield bag.

Brian

Me 3. No wallet for me or anything else in back pocket. I use a money clip and put it in front pocket (clip all cards in with cash). Cell phone and keys into windshield bag.

Me 4. When I ride the wallet is in my inside zippered jacket pocket. When not riding it's in my front pant pocket. Been like that since my very early 20's. My back and hips appreciate it.

OK - +5 on this one. Had a physical therapist tell me LONG ago that anyone with lower back problems should NEVER sit on a wallet or anything else. I take my wallet out when I drive, fly, or ride.

OK - +5 on this one. Had a physical therapist tell me LONG ago that anyone with lower back problems should NEVER sit on a wallet or anything else. I take my wallet out when I drive, fly, or ride.

I would have the same problem except I always carry my credit cards etc in one of those little aluminum cases (in my front pocket or in my vest). My regular wallet is relatively thin with cash and licenses only in it. I started this years ago when I worked out doors and sweated a lot. Just didn't keep much in the work wallet or it did not survive long.

You guys with back trouble might have the George Exploding wallet syndrome (SeinFeld's show). See video below.

YouTube - ‪George's Exploding Wallet‬‏

+6...to continue on. My wallets, I carry 2, garage opener, and sunglass case are all in the windshield bag, just a convenient place to carry them.

Whocares, I ride 12 months a year too, I go south for 41/2 months and my health care is second to none. The high looney really helps buying the greenbacks that I need for my winters down south.
Ken

Back