free website stats program This forum needs a sticker or vest patch | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

This forum needs a sticker or vest patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
count me in lol patch pin sticker or a chrome symbol for the bike ;-) to simplyfy the shipping thing mayb the buyer could send a self addressed stampd envolope with a money order? just a thought ;-)

I would be interested in a patch or sticker. Chrome for the bike would be great too!! a donation is a good idea always.

hello, i'm a newbie myself, i have couple of ideas i have put into good use on other forums like , Generation-Edge.info Forum which is a ford rager website.
i headed up a team that got decals made which cost $5 for decal +$ 3 to ship , and t-shirts which cost $15-$25 depending on sizes, we put a poll together to ask what the members wanted, then once we got a good sense of what people wanted ,we had it made, make a cut off date on orders and make it happen, the donate idea sounds very good, and keeps the site rolling.
either way you guys choose to do it, count me in for a couple!

i'd like to see: patches for bike rallies, decals for vehicles , were more participation will follow, and emblems if people like to represent on there show bikes.

i say vote on a graphic for a patch, and vote on a cool decal also.
thanks for your time.

Since Glider referred us to this thread, I'll bump it.

I personally would LOVE a patch. But since we have members all over the world, IMO it would be nice if it was more universal than using a country flag in the design.

I do like the idea of using speeds avatar, or something similar.

What about setting up a paypal account and we can donate to the elected volunteer/s to get the ball rolling, and then sell the patches to raise money for the forum upkeep. I'll purchase 4-5 of them at least, heck, I might even airbrush it on my old bike since I am repainting it soon anyway :p

It was suggested that we have a great looking patch design at the top left of the page. HDTALKING with a V-Twin and an eagle or is that a hawk. 3" or 4" patch, something we can see in a crowd. Set the price so that the site gets enough to cover cost and some put into upkeep and updating the site. I would also suggest that the moderators recieve patches free of charge and that have some distinction from the rest. While we are at it might as well look into T shirts as we all buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back