free website stats program This forum needs a sticker or vest patch | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

This forum needs a sticker or vest patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, I too am in on patches and/or pins. I would bet nearly all of the members in this forum would proudly wear them. Please keep us all informed if and when the patches are ready. Ride safe...

OK brother and sister, thanks for the idea. We try what we can do to make this patch/sticker idea can be produced.

No disrespect intended but everybody wants a patch. Thats a good thing but we need more ideas, more to choose from. Lets see more designs.

As soon as we decide on a patch I will get the first one made, sew it on and post a photo on the forum. If it looks good then we can run with it.

Last edited:
I like the second one. The eagle head I think they would look better in an oval though then a square. I like the one I put up too.

speedyron-albums-2006_flsti-picture1736-patch.gif

Just a thought here, what about the cost for the patches, would it be a good idea to use the "donate" link to pay for the patch and if you are feeling generous a few pennies for the upkeep of the forum too while you are there?:s

What about the mailing of the patches and the cost of it too? Shouldn't be much but these are all things that have to be considered if it flies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back