free website stats program This forum needs a sticker or vest patch | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

This forum needs a sticker or vest patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres my take glider......someone will have to be put in charge of the patches and if a forum member wants one they will pay for the patch+shipping+$5 for the pesrsons troubles for having the patches made gas money for the trip to the ups store and so on
whatca think?

how about this do a one time deal,i mean if 30 members want a patch have all of them pre pay and then go have them made and send them out that way who ever has the patches made doesn't have to "take orders from now on"

how about this do a one time deal,i mean if 30 members want a patch have all of them pre pay and then go have them made and send them out that way who ever has the patches made doesn't have to "take orders from now on"

Heres my suggestion...make the patches FREE....with a minimum donation ($20) to HDTimeline......not retroactive as those who already donated did so for reasons other than getting a patch...maybe send them one for shipping charges...I realize I am new here but thats just an idea I thought I would throw out there....:cheers

Heres my suggestion...make the patches FREE....with a minimum donation ($20) to HDTimeline......not retroactive as those who already donated did so for reasons other than getting a patch...maybe send them one for shipping charges...I realize I am new here but thats just an idea I thought I would throw out there....:cheers

not a bad thought, lets' keep this idea alive:)

I like the idea presented of "make a donation get a patch". Larger donation's get a shirt or a hat. Really large donations get a truck. LOL

Count me in.

ride safe

Sounds like a great idea,but i pity the person who's gonna take charge of distribution,there are people from all over the planet on this site which means various shipping/postal prices,if someone could price up the cost of the proposed items i.e sticker,patch,pin, take the cheapest (prob sticker) and see how demand,payment and delivery goes on this item before maybe causing themselves a lot of undue stress and hassle sorting out the more expensive items...just a thought,cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back