free website stats program This forum needs a sticker or vest patch | Harley Davidson Forums

This forum needs a sticker or vest patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikermoses

Banned
Id buy one i m a member of a ice fishing forum and they got flags,shirts,patches,stickers. and its cool cause you can find your buddy's on the ice. so i figured id throw this idea out there. I'm for it.

I was thinking more of a small chrome logo that would fit at the rear of the bike. Something everyone on the forum would notice when walking around a meet.

I was thinking more of a small chrome logo that would fit at the rear of the bike. Something everyone on the forum would notice when walking around a meet.

Hmmmmmmmmm a piece of chrome ..I like that Idea!...lol:naughty

I love all the smart people on this site and I'm all for Patch, Sticker, Key Chain, well you get the idea.

K its been a year i want a sticker or patch.Is that logo copyrighted? if so may i have permission to copy it and take to a graphics designer and then you us guys can make a little money for the site:D.Or better yet lets see the talent we have here and everybody send in a design to vote on:D

This seems to have died out, but I personally like the idea. If the members show interest, it will probably happen. If they are complacent, it will die. Let's hear it, do you want one or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back