free website stats program The Ultimate Bikers Movie | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

The Ultimate Bikers Movie

I finally watched "The Wild One" just last night! Well, now I've seen it and it was not what I expected. Brando just didn't seem like the right guy for that part! The jackets were cool, and that's about it!!

all the good movies have been mentioned, but has anyone been following that tv show Sons of Anarchy? LOVE IT. The same guy that directed 'the wire' does this tv show and it is off the hook. I didn't know about it and just watched the first and second season within 2 weeks from my pc. (they don't have it on my channels. Great series.

"The Wild One" Still stands out for me.:s
I was 15 when it came out and loved it.:)

Just recently seen "The Worlds Fastest Indian" and really enjoyed it,as it was very real for me.
I remember when things wern't so good and we had to scrounge parts
or make things work from junk.:laugh

Oh how times have changed!:newsmile093:

I liked "Wild Hogs" but the film that left a lasting impression on me was "The Wild ONe ". I found that "Easy Rider " was not as much of a biker film as it was a story about "Hippies" and the drug culture. They could have made the same statement with Vespas , let alone a couple of hardtail panheads. On the subject of hardtails I wonder how many 800 mile days they could have ridden before having a sore back?

I think I have one you miised. "Big Jake" John Wayne, tun of the century. Not sure what kind of bike his son was riding, but those old REO cars are great too. Classic line "I thought you were dead"

Back