free website stats program The Ultimate Bikers Movie | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

The Ultimate Bikers Movie

Knightriders- 1981 George Romero - About motorcycle jousting. If you have not seen it, rent it from netflix you will be entertained.

Tron- 1982 and I hear there is a sequel/remake coming in 2012. I thought for sure we'd be riding those light cycles by now...

Easy Rider has to be it for me . grew up watching the movie so you know . as for new movies wild hogs would be a good family movie for my house , kidds loved it so much i had to buy it . tho not about bikes Mask was another of my favs but i like sam eliot as a actor and its a guy flick you can cry to lol

If we are talking about bike scenes...You guys forgot to mention Dumb and dumber bike scene where lloyd trades his van for a lil scooter straight up.. :lolrolling

I can't believe no one mentioned "Pray For The Wildcats"(1974 movie of the week) ... a great William Shatner bike movie .... And it took 5 pages of listing movies before anyone brought "Little Fause and Big Halsy" to the discussion ... I'm aghast.

Back