free website stats program The Ultimate Bikers Movie | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

The Ultimate Bikers Movie

Another vote for Stone Cold with the Boz.... Good way to kill 90 minutes if you don't have anything to do. Also, when they release season one of Sons of Anarchy on dvd, I'll try to be the first to grab one up as this show ROCKS!!!

I loved ghostrider especialy the scenes wher he ,s swinging that chain,all of the early biker flicks starring peter fonda were great also its a shame there aint a good bike flick being made any more,ghost rider was the best recent flick and yes peter fonda shows up in the end!:bigsmiley22:

I saw a decent one last night...It was kinda graphic with nudity, but overal wasnt a bad movie....it was called "H*ll Ride". It was about 2 1%er MC's that were fighting and all that, and went for revenge on eachother and soforth, but it kept my attention pretty well. Had some older Harleys and some new, and even an Indian in there, and a fairly new movie, made in 2008.

Stone
prefered bike used was the Kawasaki Z900
made in the early seventies around the streets of Sydney Australia
a huge cult movie amongst riders A MUST SEE MOVIE

Mad Max (Road Worriors)
Starred Mel Gibson, and an assortment of kawasaki Z900 / Z1000's
and early Honda's running amuck also A MUST SEE MOVIE

Roadside Prophets - 1992

Plot - Two strangers meet on the road and travel through Nevada on motorcycles to find an elusive spot where they can dump another man's ashes.

Great cameo appearances by Arlo Guthrie , Timothy Leary , David Carradine and others.

Back