free website stats program Strange weather | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Strange weather

I dont know where the cat went perhaps he went home i might stop there next time i am passing and see if the cat turns up
I saw a strange looking cat tonight walking up the road with a shrew in its mouth so i stroked its head and it dropped the shrew so the shrew ran away so i picked the cat up and took him in the house and gave him his dinner he was happy and went on his way
But that cat will be back when he is hungry or needs a warm place to sleep

Brian

Is that normal this for this time of year in your part?? How long is your riding season - usually?

Smitty Just had to go buy a new bike and he probably washed the cars also..

Hahahaha

Way to go Smit.

You'll get the Dry soon.

signed....BUBBIE

I was down at South Queensferry today.There was a weird fogbank floating between the Forth bridges.Here's some pics.
That is a cool fog bank, but did I see some kind of monster in there too? :) Thanks for sharing the pix of your part of the world, I really enjoy them.

Not normal I mean it would not be summer yet but we would not be getting the snow and ice.
But weather does this some years you get an early spring some a late. Our turn for a late.
Most years I get a good 8-9 months of riding in but I do ride in cold weather.

That's a bit of a pain
It's also a bit abnormal here too - but in a good way. We usually get coldish & damp springs but this year there's been loads of good warm/dry ridin weather since end Feb. (Even Feb was ok but cold)

Hope it turns good soon. Good Luck

Weather sort of back to normal so today i went to portsoy and took a few photos of the dyna for Jack
started at the old harbour then to the new harbour and then to the links

Brian

Attachments

• DSCF0053 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0053 (Medium).JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF0054 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0054 (Medium).JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF0056 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0056 (Medium).JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF0058 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0058 (Medium).JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF0059 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0059 (Medium).JPG
    85 KB · Views: 14
Weather sort of back to normal so today i went to portsoy and took a few photos of the dyna for Jack
started at the old harbour then to the new harbour and then to the links

Brian

Very nice Brian thanks for sharing, always like seeing your photos

Back